Nemoloko oat “Kissel with banana”
The product is recommended for babies starting from 12 months as a healthy snack between meals. It is ideal for children with milk protein allergies and lactose intolerance.
Oat kissel is very popular thanks to its useful properties and taste. Both children and adults like it.
- It is ideal for children with milk protein allergies and lactose intolerance.
- No sugar added.
- Oat flower certified for baby food is used in the product.
- The product is enriched with calcium and vitamins B2, D2. .
- Rapeseed oil contains vital Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids in an ideal ratio.
- Contains natural banana puree to add extra sweetness to the product with no sugar added.
GOOD TO KNOW
Oat kissel is a traditional drink that has been known due to its nutritional and healthy properties for a long time.
In modern view, the word "kissel" is a thick drink cooked from berries or fruits adding potato starch and sugar.
But oats contain their own starch, giving a chance to cook a thick and healthy drink on its basis.
Oat kissel with banana will diversify drinking ration of a baby. It is suitable to take with you for a walk, on a trip and use it as a healthy and nutritious snack.
water, oat flour, banana puree, rapeseed oil, thickener-guar gum, vitamin and mineral premix (vitamin D2, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), calcium (tricalcium phosphate), calcium carbonate).
Nutritional value of 100 ml of product
|Energy value, kJ (kcal)||320 (75)|
|Vitamin D2, mcg||1|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), mcg||0,07|