Nemoloko non-dairy baby oat drink
The product is recommended for babies starting from 8 months as a daily complementary food. It is ideal for children with milk protein allergies and lactose intolerance.
The product has passed clinical research* and is recommended for babies as a specialized, dietary, therapeutic and preventive food. *Based on the results of the research report "Federal Investigation Center of Nutrition and Biotechnology" Moscow, 2018
- There is no milk protein and lactose in Nemoloko oat milk .
- The product is enriched with calcium and vitamins B2, D2.
- Oat protein is added to increase the nutritional value.
- Oat flour certified for baby food is used in the product.
- It does not contain sugar or salt. The product slight sweetness is a result of fermentation, one of the processing stages in production.
- Rapeseed oil contains vital Omega-3 and Omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids in an ideal ratio.
GOOD TO KNOW
The product is enriched in order to bring the drink nutritional value closer to milk nutritional value, which makes it possible to use it in children's dietary clinical nutrition as an additional meal or cooking.
When consuming the recommended portion (200 ml), a baby will receive 6 g of protein, 6.4 g of fat, 13 g of carbohydrates, which meets nutrients daily requirement for babies over 8 months:
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||29,1%|
water, oat flour, oat protein, rapeseed oil, vitamin and mineral premix (vitamin D2, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate)
Nutritional value of 100 ml of product
|Energy value, kJ (kcal)||280 (66)|
|Vitamin D2, mcg||1|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), mcg||0,07|