In order not to harm the body, nutritionists recommend using low-fat milk for pancakes, and we have an alternative suggestion-we change the milk to Nemoloko, because this will only add benefits.
- — Nemoloko classic light 1.5 % - 2-3 glasses;
- — Sugar - 2 tbsp.;
- — Flour - 2 glasses;
- — Vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.;
- — Baking powder - 1 tsp.;
- — Salt - 1/3 tsp salt;
- — Nemoloko oat vanilla dessert.
Method of preparation
1. Sift the flour, add baking powder, sugar and salt, and mix.
2. Heat the Nemoloko, add to the dry mixture, stirring avoiding lumps. At the end, add vegetable oil to the dough.
3. Bake pancakes in a preheated frying pan, for the first time, grease it with vegetable oil.
4. Serve hot with Nemoloko vanilla oat dessert or Nemoloko oat liquid cream.
Use in recipe