Baked vegetable soup
A fragrant baked vegetables soup with a smoked aftertaste, thanks to smoked paprika use. The addition of rice milk gives a special delicate note of taste.
- — Carrots - 160 g.;
- — Onion - 1 piece;
- — Zucchini - 260 g;
- — Bell pepper - 350 g.;
- — Tomato - 250 g.;
- — Smoked paprika - 1/2 tbsp.;
- — Olive oil - 3 tbsp.;
- — Italian herbs - 1 tbsp.;
- — Nutmeg - 1/3tsp.;
- — Garlic - 3 cloves;
- — Salt and pepper to taste;
- — Vegetable broth or water - 600 ml.;
- — Nemoloko rice classic light - 150 ml.
Method of preparation
1. Mix all the chopped vegetables (except garlic) in a baking dish, pour olive oil and add all the spices (except Italian herbs and nutmeg), mix well.
2. Bake the vegetables in a preheated oven (to 190 g) for about 30 minutes.
3. Then fry the garlic in a saucepan for a typical bright flavor.
4. Add the baked vegetables (along with the juice released during baking) and vegetable broth to the pan, boil with moderate heat for 6-7 minutes.
5. Blend the soup until smooth and return it to the stove.
6. Add Nemoloko rice, Italian herbs and nutmeg, mix well and cook for another 3-4 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste.
7. Serve, sprinkled with sesame seeds and dried herbs.
Use in recipe